Coronavirus (COVID-19) Closures and Cancellations
Last Updated: Friday, Jan 1, 2021
Dear Valued Customers,
As a locally owned, family-run business, we pride ourselves on offering a superior shopping experience for our customers. At this time, we want to let you know that the two regions (as set forth by the NYS government) that we are in (Mohawk Valley and Southern Tier) are remaining open per NYS guidelines (see NY.gov). All Catalog Outlet locations are committed to the safety of their customers and staff and as such we will continue to abide by all federal CDC, state, and local guidelines and laws. We are very pleased to welcome you back to our stores and ask that you also abide by these guidelines and laws.
Safety in Our Showrooms:
- Social distancing will remain in effect, we will be asking customers to maintain a minimum of 6 feet from our staff and other shoppers.
- Face masks/coverings will be required in our stores, if you do not have a mask, we can provide one for you.
- Catalog Outlet staff will be regularly disinfecting high touch surfaces such as doors, bathrooms, counters, etc. At our stores that have multiple entrances, we may ask customers use a single entrance to limit the number of surfaces being touched.
- If you do not feel comfortable traveling to our showrooms you may place your order on our website or by giving us a call at the one of our three locations most convenient for you.
- We are always able to offer curbside delivery or curbside pickup if you so desire (or if you or someone in your home is sick, we ask you to please take advantage of this service instead for all our safety). If you would like to pickup or change your delivery to curbside, please call the location most convenient for you.
- In order to properly adhere to these guidelines, we may limit the number of customers in our stores at one time.
Existing & New Special Orders:
Please be aware that due to the recent closure and reopening of factories, warehouses, and shipping companies throughout the U.S and overseas; that if you have placed a special order with us that has not yet been fulfilled, your special order may be delayed. We will be working with our vendors to make receiving in already sold special orders a priority and we ask for your understanding and patience. If you are looking to place a special order, please be aware that the time frame quoted may change due to factory and shipping delays related to the continued COVID-19 outbreak. If you have any questions regarding your order, please contact us using the button below.
We sincerely thank you for your continued business and patience and urge you to continue to support your local small businesses during these tough times. Stay safe and healthy and we hope to see you in our showrooms!
- The Catalog Outlet Team